The Bowl Headed

Fashion + Imagery

Follow

December 6, 2014

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is just around the corner and lists are starting to fill up. Mine is no exception. I'm not really the wishlist type, but after seeing these pieces just recently over the internet I guess things has to change. Most of my "lists" are mental and not a literal list, but this time I just want to show you guys what I want and will hopefully get this holiday. Well pretty sure though I'm not getting any of these but curating is fun, so I'm giving this a try.


4. Cross Diesel Polo

This is an online shop I just found out about, they pretty much sell vintage stuff, thus the name. Anyway, as I was going through their shop one thing was noticeably dominant- the "Vintage" vibe. You all know I'm a sucker for vintage pieces, no matter how old it is, if it's vintage I dig it. Ok, let me give you a run through of the pieces I pretty much had feels for in their shop. Let's begin with this varsity jacket, I know for a fact this type of jacket is outdated, but I've always wanted one when it started to trend back in 2012. I just couldn't seem to find the "perfect" jacket, that's why I never got the chance to lay my hands on my own varsity jacket. This would be a perfect time to wear one as there are not much people sporting this. Now to these Indian jackets, always have I been dreaming of a jacket like this one, fringe on the sleeves and at the back, over-sized, pretty much a "dream jacket" I consider. I'm calling out Santa and all of his elves to consider me on the nice list and give me one of this jacket. Everything about these jackets are to die for, not much to say. For the last piece, I instantaneously thought about Louis Vuitton's Spring/ Summer Menswear 2015 Collection. Just love the vintage appeal of this shirt. From the print and patterns, to the colors, everything just screams vintage. Also a perfect shirt for Christmas because of the colors- Red and Green.

*All photos belong to usedvintageshop.com
ZALORA PH


1. Checkered Panel Shirt
2. Checkered Woven Shirt
3. Palazzo Pants
4. Cape Sleeve Blouse
5. Maxwell Button-Down Shirt
6. Merrick Baseball Polo
7. Sheer Paneled Woven Blouse
8. Dress Socks
9. Platform Sneakers
10. Platform Patent Loafers

Found a lot of good stuff on Zalora PH and here I am curating ten of my favorites for my Christmas Wishlist. I went for pieces that are basic and I know has that versatility in them so whenever I feel like using them again, they won't look like as to how I've worn them before. These are also perfect gifts for your girl friends and boy friends, and those girl and boy friends without the space in between. I have found Checkered shirts which are both paneled, one I know I can layer with a collared top and the other probably with a shirt or as is. I also found a cute Hawaiian shirt, will never get tired of Hawaiian shirts, just in love with this prints and the colors that go with it. I also have my eyes on these shoes, I don't really go for sneakers but this pair of platform sneakers just changes my whole perception towards sneakers. The one piece I'm obsessing with is this sheer paneled blouse, just in love with the whole garment. The sheer, the panel, truly is an orgasmic piece. Anyway, if you liked any of the piece I have on this list you go ahead and click the links provided above and also don't forget to use code "MERRY15" to get 15% off! NO minimum spend. A holiday treat from Zalora, go and enjoy your shopping experience at Zalora PH.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bowl Headed | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig