The Bowl Headed

Fashion + Imagery

Follow

November 30, 2014

Visible Breathing

Coverup the basics.
Here is an outfit I wore three washdays ago. I've been dying to wear this blazer after scoring this at a thrift store, so I thought  this would be the perfect time to do so. Anyway, I know I told you guys I will stop dragging you into my student life, but let me just tell you that I'm excited about this fashion show we're about to have and I wanna share to you guys the piece I'd be making. Actually, I just thought about sharing my works over here with you guys. Build up a little portfolio here in my blog I guess. Furthermore, there's twenty-five days left and it's Christmas, it's that time of the year again and I just can't seem to wait.
Blazers, cardigans, jackets, and the likes are your saving grace when it comes to wearing basic pieces. It is in their nature to help a look from its simplicity and make it look like as if you've planned the outfit when in fact you just threw in a coverup. For this outfit, I tried to go really casual with a simple white shirt and a silver pants. Overlaid this blazer I scored at a thrift store to the whole look. The blazer has the perfect fit I am looking for for a blazer, and I'm so glad I found this. Vintage feels. Anyway, this is why blazers are a must-have in my wardrobe, it is when I feel lazy dressing up I'd just throw in a blazer and it helps my outfit from its melancholic state. I can surely attest, when in doubt you coverup. Really helps!   

blazer Thrift
Get this look for $102+ on Lookastic: White Crew-neck T-shirt, Dark Green Plaid Blazer, and Black Skinny Jeans
SHARE:

6 comments

© The Bowl Headed | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig