The Bowl Headed

Fashion + Imagery

Follow

December 7, 2014

Another Possibility

"Nightmare dressed like a daydream."
You can probably tell from the above phrase that I have been listening to Blank Space, because I am. Anyway, this has been on backlog for such a long time, only because I was waiting for a "feature" to be released. My friends and I had an opportunity to be featured in an online magazine's latest issue. We thank you BLNC magazine for the oppurtunity. We were featured as the Sartorial Killers, a styling firm that was formed through BLNC. Learn more about us in the full article by the end of this post.
We were asked to dress in an all white minimal outfit as it was the whole theme of the issue. I for one, finds this trend hard to pull off, but I have always been fascinated with minimal dressing just because you can play with the silhouette of your outfit with lesser pieces. Pretty sure I was not able to nail minimalism because as you can see I opted to layer and drench myself with Whites, nonetheless I am still in love with this whole look. Anyway, for this look I went for the basics or the essential as you might consider and threw them all together. I wore this white button-up and overlaid a white shirt, caped a white blazer, matched everything with a white pegged pants and finished everything with a white socks and white heels combo. I love how they all look together despite the fact that I pulled out basics in my closet. Never loved an all-white outfit this much. Moreover, these shoes are actually custom-made by Sammyr, a favorite local shoe brand of mine.  

shoes Sammyr 

Here's the full article of us in BLNC:


Get this look for $135+ on Lookastic: White Blazer, White Dress Shirt, White Crew-neck T-shirt, and White Chinos
SHARE:

3 comments

© The Bowl Headed | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig