The Bowl Headed

Fashion + Imagery

Follow

May 17, 2015

On Instagram

Let's be honest. The most devastating (if not, frustrating) thing that happened to me was having to tell myself I will be doing more posts this summer but ended up with almost nothing. Unexpected hurdles. Late night schedules. Just at this moment I realize I don't know how to juggle things. But on the brighter side, we have Instagram. The accessibility is obviously within reach and if not for this application, I would be hating myself even more for not being able to update my blog.

Anyway, here are some outfits I have shared on Instagram (of which some I would have loved to blog). These I have given a hashtag of their own, #TBHDressDowns, lately being caught up with the internship, I tend not to layer and just look as comfortable but as dressy in a milder sense. If you will notice as you navigate through the photos, I have one exact same bag I am using (lol!) and it is from Parfois. Love that it just goes with anything and it is perfect. Everyday bag as you call it. If I may say, one bag of good quality is enough for me just as long they go a long way.   

here you go, enjoy and don't forget to follow me on instagram, that is @thebowlheaded.

top Thrift


top Thrift



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bowl Headed | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig