The Bowl Headed

Fashion + Imagery

Follow

April 25, 2015

Cold War


 As promised, with an inch of hope it's not that overdue, I am doing a separate post of Jeanom's entire collection with photos of some other designs from the rest of the graduating designers as well. As they were all asked to draw inspiration from designers and have their own spin to what usually is brought by their chosen label, Jeanom picked Zac Posen (I love Zac too!) and from there he made designs, without being bias, that would really "wow" you. To no exaggeration, I can't seem to find the perfect adjective to use and just instantaneously went for wow. The designs I saw stayed true to his aesthetic and had that right amount of "Posen" touch. What I really love about his pieces, was how he juxtaposed each with metal chokers. Indeed, a cold war between femininity and metal hardware. Anyway, here let me show you his five-piece collection and hope you enjoy this post.
 Here are some other designs from the rest of the graduating designers.
This Dior-inspired pastel Pink dress was one of my favorite the entire night.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bowl Headed | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig