The Bowl Headed

Fashion + Imagery

Follow

April 6, 2015

Thinking Coastal

Current mood: Overwhelmed. I think this has something to do with my internship starting, it was just fun to see (and actually do) the things that goes behind every designer's house. I'm officially part of one. Anyway, part of me feels that summer just passed by like a pedestrian, quick and rushed. Maybe it's because of the amount of work provided by being an intern. I know, I know I have been expressing my feelings about this whole internship way too much, I just can't help it, I am excited.

Before I let summer pass, let me have a toast to it with this outfit. I feel like summer brings me back to when I started out blogging, colors, prints, and the like, because obviously now, I have shut down colors and painted myself in the vibrancy of black. Although, colors are slowly recurring in the outfits, this whole ensemble with the floral print on print just takes me back. It has been quite a while since the last time I saw myself in a non-black print-on-print outfit. I actually wore this outfit out just this weekend, a coffee date with the cousin (yes in this outfit, coffee date, you heard me right!). This was totally not the outfit in mind when we both decided to go drink frappes and lattes, but I realized that some pants needed to have alterations that's why I went for this. Honestly, I love how it came to be, one word, coordinated. Blue and white motif, floral prints overload. Also, the whole look just screams "summer" at me, can it get any summery with Blues and Florals? I accessorize the outfit with chokers to edge it up, I just didn't want to glisten in blue, everything needs contrast, in here I decided it'd be the choker to contrast the dainty appeal this outfit has. Moreover, can we just talk about these shoes? can we? can we? By the time this pair had arrived, when I opened the box it was stored in, all I could hear were moans of excitement. That's how sexy I find these shoes, I couldn't stop staring at these. Also, they are really comfortable to walk in, it's high, but the right amount of height you need. In love. Now words. Speechless. All love for these white Double Stakks.

coverup Metro Department Store
shoes Windsorsmith
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bowl Headed | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig