The Bowl Headed

Fashion + Imagery

Follow

April 11, 2015

Island Girl


I know it's been forever since the last time I have updated this part of the blog and for the reason of which I don't know. There's pretty much tons of photos from previous fun shoots I have not shared, there are those times when I procrastinate and just end up not sharing it. But this time I just enjoyed this set and decided to share it on here.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this post and hope you feel summer with these photos. Just a little shoot I did with Timi during our Island Hopping yesterday. This was taken at the second island stop which was Caohagan. Truly beautiful and paradise-like. Waters blue as the skies and sands white as clouds. Don't let my words define the beauty of this island as it does not give enough justice, if you can, go see it for yourself and see the beauty that is this island.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bowl Headed | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig