The Bowl Headed

Fashion + Imagery

Follow

February 28, 2015

"Personal Stylist"

Dungaree for days.
Mind you, I am nowhere near employing myself to such job or even thinking of seriously becoming one. Though I've tried styling for photo shoots a couple of times so I do have the knowledge of how tedious the work is, but nonetheless it was an experience I'll always bear with me and will never forget. Anyway, since we are obviously discoursing about "styling" or stylists in general, I have something to help you with all your fashion frustrations and styling problem. I am positive that you have those days wherein you just feel like you don't know what to wear or how to wear certain pieces. Well, those days will be gone and over once you try Lookastic out. It is definitely for free and will act as your personal stylist. So if you're feeling a little lost, just visit the site and have a look at all the uploaded looks and get inspired. One last thing about Lookastic is that, you can shop anything you see over the site.So go ahead, get inspired and shop on Lookastic.com!

----

Just a short run through about this look. I wore this during one of our styling sessions last year (and was probably the last). Wanted to have that off-duty vibe and just have this really casual and laid back feel to the outfit. Having tried this dungaree once, I decided to use it the second time this day. Frankly, this look is very casual, very easy to put together. Just have a white shirt and a dungaree and finish everything with a velvet choker. For the shoes, I wanted to use these T.U.K creepers I have. If you have been following this blog you would probably know that creepers are my go-to pair when I just don't have all the fashion mood. Really love how heavy this pair looks but is really light when worn, it is really comfortable to be honest. 

dungaree Father's
shoes T.U.K

----

If you could spare some more time after reading this entry, please have the time to answer this survey by Shopsense. Thanks!


Get this look for $155+ on Lookastic: White Crew-neck T-shirt, Black Socks, Black Leather Derby Shoes, and Black Overalls
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bowl Headed | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig