The Bowl Headed

Fashion + Imagery

Follow

March 24, 2015

Tideless Sea

This is to officially open my arms for summer, after nine months of agonizing plates and homeworks I can now freely enjoy the summer breeze without a single thought about school. Although it is summer, black is still a first when it comes to color choices, that's just the beautiful irony there. Shutting down the colors when the world asks for it to be saturated. Anyway, last Sunday was another trip down to the south, it's like a friend I casually visit and has just become so familiar with the place. You might all be thinking as to what has gotten into my mind when I picked out this outfit. I am well aware of the fact it's not tour-appropriate, but I just wanted to feel all poetic with this color, especially with all the heritage sites we visited. You can't pass being an extreme tourist when you go places as majestic as the South of Cebu. Furthermore, I have actually worn this jersey top and palazzo pants combo a couple of times now, but I haven't really blogged about it and since I decided to wear these new babies, ankle boots in its faux leather glory, I thought I must say something about this look. As oppose to this look, although not really comfort to some, but comfort was still on my mind, I decided to go for this pair of trousers since it's breezy and really easy to move in. I was actually wearing another top underneath this jersey top, but I just decided not to take a photo of since there were a lot of people and I just wasn't all too brave to go backless and sleeveless in front of them. Hope you are all ready to enjoy your summer days and plunge into the blue oceans, because believe it or not, I am. Here's to ending this final week in class and beginning to start my break.

hat Forever 21
top Thrift
pants Vintage

ph by: Elgreg Orais


Get this look for $104+ on Lookastic: Black Hat, Black Leather Boots, Black Crew-neck T-shirt, and Black Chinos
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bowl Headed | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig