The Bowl Headed

Fashion + Imagery

Follow

April 20, 2015

Everything Tonight

Most definitely, all fashion people's dream is to sit front row at every label's fashion show. Last night, I got to experience sitting front row at my friend's graduation fashion show (it wasn't strict sitting so we were able to place ourselves front). It was both awkward and funny, it was, it really was. Anyway, speaking of the graduation, it was just one of those proud moments wherein you witness a friend succeed at what he does. I'd like to congratulate Jeanom again for making it! It was exciting and it is especially that you know he made everything himself. There's a little excitement on my side too knowing that by the end of this academic yer, I'll have my fair share of graduation fashion show too. Almost seeing the red ribbon at the end of the finish line, almost.

As for last night's outfit, I don't know what got into me, but I decided to make a top for the event. I've planned it a week before but ended up doing it a day before. Procrastination at its finest, literally. This was not the original plan for the outfit, but I'm not getting into the details of it for I have decided to use it on another outfit post, so just stay tuned. I resorted to contrast again, as I didn't have a clear theme as to what I would be wearing after back-lashing the initial idea. To make it look playful, I decided to wear these pinstripe pants and matched it with everything white. If not for this sheer top I have made this would really  be a dress down outfit, thankfully the organza top played its part. I made it sure the sheer top is cropped so when I overlay it to a white button-up there will be a play with layers. Furthermore, I don't know if it's just me but the more I look at the outfit, more and more I get a Japanese vibe from it. I have never made reference to Japanese culture for my style before so I'm not entirely sure. I don't know if it's the sheer top with the kimono looking sleeves or the platforms and sock combination. Anyway. hope you all are enjoying your summer or whatever holiday it is in your country.

 sheer top Pierre Lindsey
trousers Thrift

----

Sheer top details: the top is made entirely of Organza and all the hems including the neckline and the seams are covered with White bias tapes.

Note: will be posting photos from the fashion in a different post.



Get this look for $56+ on Lookastic: White Short Sleeve Shirt and Black Vertical Striped Dress Pants
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bowl Headed | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig